How can you understand if your website is a good site, or what is an excellent site?
An excellent site is a website that works, if you have actually created your site to sell some items, you can state that your site is an excellent site if it does sell products.
* But are you selling as many items as a great site offers, or you are just selling a couple of items once in a while?
* Are your sales pages great enouth to consider your website a good website?
* Do you have enough visitors to your website to consider it a good site?
* Do you have enough return traffic or all your visitors are first time visitors?
* Do your visitors remain enough time to consider your website an excellent website?
* How can you know for sure if your site is a good site?
If your webite is a good website, * What kind of questions must you be making to yourself to know
IF YOUR WEBSITE IS A GOOD WEBSITE, ASK YOURSELF THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS TO KNOW
* Who cares?
* What are you searching for?
* What kind of visitors do you have?
* Which is your concern?
* How should you mesure your success?
If the site belongs to a business, then the websites don Â´ t come from a single person, there Â´ s not just one individual that can say if you have an excellent site, so you will have to assemble individuals that are vitally interested
You will discover the techno-geeks, the sales individuals, the general public relations individuals, and so on etc. and everyone of them will have their own concept of what is an excellent website
Once again as the website comes from ALL the business, the people on your business who care enough to judge the site, ought to be asked to sign up with the group and take some responsability about the style of the website
WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING FOR?
Every one of the people who cares about the site will have their own concept of what they desire out of a good website. Much of them will just be talking on behalf of their own departments, but you must require them to believe on behalf of the business.
Every department can have their own objetives, goals and goals, each has his own concept about what is a great website, but they need to believe as a business, and the conclusion should please most of them, and if you can, your should create a good website for all of them.
WHAT KIND OF VISITORS DO YOU HAVE?
Every site has very first time visitors, returning visitors, curious, purchasers, people that showed up by error, people that invest a brief time at the site, people that invest a very long time at the website, and so on
. What kind of visitors do you desire, the ones that reveal more frequently, the ones that check out the most pages, buys more things, purchases more regularly or spend the most cash?
Which are the most crucial visitors for your business, to believe that you have a good website?
As soon as you get them you can be pleased that your site is a good website.
WHICH IS YOUR PRIORITY?
Once you understand what everybody desires, you will need to focus on everyone Â´ s objectives.
Will you pursue increasing gos to, selling more products per see, offer more info about the business and it Â´ s products, improving consumer fulfillment.
After a conversation that will depend upon the number of individuals is offering their own opinion about what cares most, you Â´ ll end up with your own list of top priorities, and the ones that will not be satisfied with their demand, at leas will know why.
HOW SHOULD YOU MESURE YOUR SUCCESS?
How can you make sure that the numbers that you are getting are telling you that your site is a great site, It depends …
* If your primary top priority is to get visitors, then www.Alexa.com and it Â´ s ranking can assist you on that, however you can also utilize some javacript and or cookies.
If your main objective is earnings then the sales will have the leading voice, *.
* If you are pursuing customer complete satisfaction then you must concur with the other members of your business how will you gather fulfillment data and how will you weigh it.
All the info that you collect should help you take business choices. It Â´ s not a matter of getting as much info as you can, due to the fact that too much information can be as bad as insufficient information.
Make sure that you keep on measuring your success, make it part of a continuous improvement process, since the web modifications month after month.
Then you Â´ ll actually be able to inform if your site is an excellent site.